Purpose and Scope
DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The following is a non-exhaustive list of data that We may collect and process about You:
- "Personal Information", i.e., data that can be used to identify You, as defined by applicable law, including Your date of birth, name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es);
- Information that You provide by filling out forms on the Site, such as information You provide when You register to use the Site etc;
- Details of any transactions You carry out through the Site, including orders for items, or gift certificates;
- Any information You provide when You contact Us;
- Information of Your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, Your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that You access;
- Information collected by Us when We obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
Please note that We only save debit/credit card information for those customers that have registered on the Site. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process Your order, using Our secured payment systems.You agree that We may give Your telephone number to Our courier for delivery services.
A “cookie” is a small amount of data generated by Our server and saved by Your web browser when You visit the Site. You can delete cookies at any time or You can set Your browser to reject or disable cookies. You can still use most of the Site’s features even if You choose not to receive cookies. Unless You have chosen not to receive cookies, Our system will issue cookies when You log on to the Site.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring- i.e., monitoring the IP address from which You access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Site, the date and time of Your access to the site, the pages You visit, and the Internet address of the website from which You accessed Our Site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may use the information that We collect through cookies to assist Us in personalizing Your experience on the Site or in Our communication with You.
Please note that We may share with third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about Our users and information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information.
The collected Personal Information may be used to process, fulfill and deliver orders; to effect payments; to manage Your account; to customize Your shopping experience; to use for Our internal marketing studies.
Should You wish to modify the Personal Information held by MARVVA, You can do so through making the changes in the "My Account" section or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only You or, upon Your request, Our Customer Care department, may access Your Personal Information from the Site using Your password and User ID. If You change Your billing or shipping address while Your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through customer finance check.
Should You choose to have Your name and personal data removed from Our database altogether, You can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS
You have the right to opt-out from Our email newsletter and other regular update service.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If applicable, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of Your personal information.
You can submit Your rights servicing request by sending an email to email@example.com
The GDPR provides You with the following rights:
The right of access
Your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data along with details regarding the nature of processing.
The right of rectification
Your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
The right of portability
Your right to receive the personal data provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
The right to be forgotten
Your right to erase Your personal data.
The right to restrict processing
Your right for Your data to be effectively ‘frozen’; stored and not further processed.
The right to object